samedi, décembre 18, 2004
  it's no fun being catless
Today we took Salsa to her temporary home at Scott's place in North Hatley. I stayed with her for a little bit to make sure she was settling in alright; I think that Scott and Tom will take good care of her. My place is a little lonely now, though.

I have been completely devoid of energy the past couple days. Maybe it's that I reached the end of this leg of the journey and I can finally relax, or maybe it's that sickness that's been making the rounds that I'm finally succumbing to, but I just feel physically and mentally exhausted.

Today I've been trying to use up the last of my perishable food, do some laundry and dishes, and just get generally organized to be away for the next two and a half weeks. I'm a terrible packer, I think, so I'll likely have several over-stuffed bags to lug home with me. I also watched Sweet November.

And that is as exciting as it gets here today... I'm travelling all day tomorrow - see ya in Cowtown.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home