jeudi, décembre 16, 2004
  Razza-Dazza!
Today is my last crunch day of the semester. And by crunch, I mean, I'll be working my ass off today, finishing my History paper and preparing for tomorrow morning's politics exam.

I've really been struggling with getting the paper done, because, well, it's about one of Plato's dialogues, and it's dry and wandering (I can't seem to pin down a basic argument). What I'm going to end up doing is giving a summary of what Plato seems to be saying in the Meno (about the theory of recollection and the ability to acquire virtue through learning, blah blah...), and hope that it looks like I've constructed a thesis of some kind in the paper. Blah. I heard back from my prof that he'll still accept it late (yeah, I'm a slacker on this one) but deduct some marks. W/e. As long as I pass...(not so high standards when you're just trying to get stuff done...)

And I'll be reading a LOT of politics today. Europe: party families, party systems, electoral systems, etc. It won't be terrible, but I've got a lot of material to cover, so I'll be sitting on my floor just over there [she points to floor] reading, reading, reading...

Oh, and Calgary? Get ready, 'cause I'm arriving on Sunday. Woot!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home