lundi, décembre 13, 2004
  Report
Okay, so I'll start with the good.

My exam went well, kinda. I even used a second exam booklet, which means I did a heck of a lot of writing. I managed pretty well on the definitions and on the short-answer questions, but I think I did not answer the essay questions quite as well, and, well, you gotta know that those are worth the most. All-in-all I feel pretty good about my performance, though.

The second good news is that Maggie and I got our project back and we got 80%. That's totally respectable in my book (although I think she would have liked to have done a bit better), and means that my final mark in that class will also be respectable. Yay me. One more exam to go...

And in news of the truly terrible, CP has arrived home to Sweden to grieve the recent passing of his father only to discover that his younger brother decided to end his own life the night before CP arrived. We, his friends, feel absolutely helpless at this point and cannot fathom what that poor family is going through. I wish I could be there for him.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home