mercredi, janvier 26, 2005
  assessment
Today is my first test of the semester. Luckily it's just a little multiple-choice / true-false quiz in Cognitive Psychology. We have four of these quizzes throughout the semester, each worth four percent of our mark. It would be easy to think about it as only four percent, but with my commitment to staying on top of stuff and doing well from the get-go, I'm planning to ace it and come out with four out of four.

We've only covered three fairly introductory chapters and two readings so far. So we have to know a little about the historical developments of the field of cognitive psychology, some basic theories on long-term memory and short-term memory - or, as they prefer to call it these days, "working memory" - and an introduction to perceptual processes. Since I took Perception last semester, that stuff is mostly review. I think I'll do well.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home