jeudi, janvier 06, 2005
  back on the home computer
There's been some website maintenance going on today. I updated my class schedule over there -> so it reflects my new schedule. Since I only had permission to register for five of my six classes until yesterday, I'm assuming I'll pick up the philosophy of religion class that I'm showing on that schedule. I didn't think that one would be full. It's another do-over from seven years ago.

I also changed my picture in the sidebar. frou was taking a picture over the holidays of me, Mom and Caia, and I said, "let's look mad in this one" and that's the face I put on for that. This was the resulting pic of the three of us:

The problem with Mom and Dalt's digital camera is that it flashes so many times that people look away, thinking the picture has been taken already. That's why Mom isn't looking. I also find all these pictures way too bright, so I'm darkening them significantly before posting them here.

I removed my old exam schedule from the sidebar too. A new one will go up in April, when I will write SIX EXAMS IN TWO WEEKS. Eep.

I might try and get one of my computer-genius friends to write me a little display thing to put over there, too, that counts down the days until Pammy and I go to Prague. I could do something myself that would require changing it manually everyday, but mebbe they know something quick that would change automatically. Any volunteers...?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home