jeudi, janvier 13, 2005
  check it out!
CP helped me build my countdown over there -->. It automatically changes every day, so I don't have to do it manually. I think it's pretty nifty...!

I learned something in the process, too. My HTML skills are limited, but over the holidays I had posted these colourful greetings (here, and here) which I later discovered showed up as only WHITE font in Firefox (the browser I use on my home computer). It was actually prettty disappointing to see, because I'd spent a lot of time entering separate color codes for EACH letter and I was pretty pleased with myself...! But I'd been using Internet Explorer, and CP tells me that IE is really bad for letting improper HTML through, so lots of people think they're doing things right, but they're NOT.

To use proper HTML colour code, you must use < font color="#00CODE">, and not the < font color=00CODE> that I had used. You need the quotes and number sign! Who knew.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home