mercredi, janvier 12, 2005
  decisions
I'm re-thinking some of my course selections. Damnit, why couldn't I have more required classes left to take and then I wouldn't have to decide on five electives of my own choosing...

I was planning to take the Philosophy of Religion II because I failed it years ago (lack of effort). But it could potentially be a very difficult course, and with the final mark being based on two very heavily-weighted papers, I'm not sure if it's the best plan anymore. Realistically I should be taking classes that I will not have a hard time doing well in, since all I need at this point is credits, and preferably nice marks in the 80s.

But this is Bishop's, and the course offerings are fairly limited. I've just about taken every possible psychology class available, and the ones left are not ones you take just to pick up credits ("Issues in Psychological Testing"). I'm left with the possibility of another politics class (I do enjoy politics these days...), a sociology class (not so much), a hard science (definitely not), a computer class (dunno if that would be wise, given my difficulties last semester). English? Music? Man!

The other thing I'm debating is whether to continue with my "Constitution & Law & Canadian Government" class. It scares me because we are apparently supposed to make an oral presentation to the class, debating a constitutional decision. I am so not a public speaker, man. I'm still deciding whether I'm going to force myself to face my fears and do it, because otherwise, the class seems quite interesting.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home