samedi, janvier 29, 2005
  digits and dates
I received my Cognition textbook in the mail yesterday. I waited three weeks into classes to save around eighty dollars, for a book that is slightly marked up ("pre-highlighted", they call it). It was selling for $120 plus PST in the bookstore, and I paid $38 plus a 6.50 shipping charge. I think that's smart.

FOUR weeks from today Pammy and I will be on our way to Prague.

There are nine and a half weeks of classes left.

In the next week and a half I have to mostly complete my research for three term papers, because I either have to hand in an outline (for both history classes), or have my sources physically reviewed (for Cognitive Psychology). Eep.

In February I have three midterms to write (modern government, 20th century world, and cognitive psy).

Yesterday I vacuumed my carpet for the first time in four months. No more filth.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home