mercredi, janvier 05, 2005
  home sweet qwee-bec
I made it.

Both of my flights were late, so I was cutting it kind of close to catch the last decently-scheduled bus to Sherbrooke. I made the call to take a taxi into downtown Montreal where the bus station is, which took around fifteen minutes, intead of the shuttle bus, which takes forty-five minutes. I thought I was in the clear, arriving with twenty minutes to spare, but there was a line-up to buy bus tickets that proceeded to move v-e-r-y slowly, and I was worried I was going to miss that 7:30 bus. If I had, I would have had to wait until 10:15 for the next one, and that would have sucked. I got on four minutes before we left.

My house is gradually warming up. I got some pizza delivered (yum). But it seems that I've got no hot water. That's rather inconvenient. Guess I'll give my landlord a call in the morning.

In school news, I heard back from my dean. Since I did "well" in the first semester, he was happy to grant his permission for me to take six classes this term. Woot.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home