jeudi, janvier 13, 2005
  I'm the only blogger...
One thing is sure, and that is that I simply have to pick up a class on Tuesday/Thursday mornings, otherwise I'll never accomplish anything those mornings. The kids kinda looked at me funny when I said that earlier, because, remember when you're that age how you just want to sleep all morning... Having lived a life for many years where I got up very early five days a week, and having outgrown the need for excessive amounts of sleep, I find that I still need a reason to get out of the house in order to get myself moving in the morning. I need a routine that gets me up at the same time every day...

So I think I'm going to drop my Constitution/Law/Canadian Government class that I was talking about. A girl sitting next to me in Philosophy of Religion was talking about the politics prof Johnson who teaches that course, saying that it's really hard to do well in his classes. She apparently had intended to do honours but couldn't even get a 70 in his classes so she's had to change her plans. I'll use that as another reason to drop that one.

My other tentative decision is that I will not drop Philosophy of Religion. Sitting through Professor White's lecture today I was reminded why I love this guy's classes, and why I used to do well in them (other than this one, of course). I think I can do well in this one, too, despite having to write some pretty heavy-duty papers. In addition to politics, I find university religion courses quite fascinating, and this guy is an excellent speaker, so it makes for a good class. Today we were discussing the problem of evil in the world and, if there is a perfectly good God, how he or she could allow evil to exist. With another prof this could potentially be a rather dry subject matter, but Harvey makes it accessible. I'm going to stick with it.

This just leaves the problem of which Tuesday / Thursday morning class I should pick up. I'll consult the timetable and see what's offered. That will make my schedule more balanced, too, with three classes each day.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home