jeudi, janvier 27, 2005
  It's the ONLY room
It's funny living with a cat, noticing the evolution of her habits over time, and as an adaptation to a new environment. In our previous life together, in an apartment consisting of two more more rooms, Salsa would always take off if you sat down next to where she was sleeping. If I wanted to watch TV and she was on the couch, she would hastily jump up if I got too close. And she would move to the other end of the couch, or another couch, or go to the bedroom and sleep on or under the bed.

We've got limited options here. There is no "under" my current bed since it's just a mattress on the floor (ah, the student life). There is one rather small couch/chair unit for TV watching. So I've noticed that now when I get close, she doesn't even budge. I can nestle right up to her and she's basically got nowhere to go. We also share the bed sometimes. Due to the lack of "under", she has begun to climb "in", so I sometimes find her buried under the duvet. It's a cozy little place, my shack.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home