lundi, janvier 10, 2005
  more cat tales
frou used to leave her cat Nacho with me when she had to be away. Although Nacho was Salsa's cage-mate at the pet store where I got them, they had never been very close, nor were they very similar in their habits. Salsa has always loved to have her belly rubbed. Nacho would come to you purring, wanting his belly rubbed, but if you did it wrong, he would scratch you (hard!) and take off. I never could figure out how to give him the snuggling he wanted.

When frou would get home and greet her cat, she would say, "THIS CAT HAS NOT BEEN PETTED IN A VERY LONG TIME!" And she was right - I never clicked with that guy, but I tried.

Scott took care of Salsa while I was in Calgary for two and a half weeks over the Christmas break. She has obviously been well cared for, because, despite having been displaced from her home, she has seemed neither anxious nor neglected to me. I think those two got along quite well. Thanks, Scott!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home