lundi, janvier 31, 2005
  ¿que?
Something kinda hit me today. Holy shit, do I have a lot of work to do...!

I went to the library to see if I could find some books on Mexico and its role in World War II, and wouldn't you know it, there's not much there. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that Mexico did not really have a major role in the war. I found this site, and that's about as comprehensive a source of information as I've found so far. I think I'll be spending a lot of time in the reference section of the library this coming week - there's gotta be something out there about what they contributed. The paper topic I'm supposed to be writing is comparing the involvement of Mexico and Canada. I haven't dug around for the Canadian information much yet, but I figure I won't have as much difficulty with that area.

Professor Manore was kind enough to put a text on reserve at the library for us: The Course of Mexican History. It's a 24-hour loan only, so I'll be sitting here reading it most of the night, and will hopefully gain a better overview of certain issues - I need to develop my position for our online debate, and need to get some information for my term paper outline, due next week. Good times.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home