jeudi, janvier 27, 2005
  where's my blizzard!
It's damn cold here lately. Minus 31 today with the windchill. That means that when the wind blasts your face it actually stings. It's nasty. I've resorted to wearing two pairs of pants at all times, even when just sitting here at home. Because with temperatures like this and my drafty little shack, even when I crank the heat, there's a chill in the air.

Two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks, two shirts, scarf, toque, mitts and toasty winter jacket with hood up - that's required attire when making the trek to school, which I do twice a day. I realized that I'm doing a heck of a lot more walking this semester, because that's four 10-minute walks a day. Last semester I didn't go back to school every afternoon, but with my schedule this term I'm booked solid.

To make the whole thing slightly more painful this week is that I seem to have wounded my foot somehow. It hurts when I step, so it hurts when I walk. I've started limping today. Not good, man. Hopefully over the weekend I'll get rested up enough and it will heal. One more class to go this week...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home