jeudi, février 10, 2005
  February hell week
(I'm in the middle of it.)

(And I'm tired.)

The worst part is that I'm not sleeping so well this week. I have three more big things to finish up, and I'll probably have to skip my Religion class today (to study for Modern Gov't midterm right after).

Sometime today I'm supposed to also finish my essay outline for NA-1860, which was due yesterday (she deducts a mark per day). I got the annotated bibliography finished, but these things are annoying. An essay outline wants you to have all of your main points and arguments basically prepared, along with the structure of the paper. If I'm doing this much work, I may as well be writing the damn paper...

Needless to say I'm having some issues with this one. In a paper whose objective it is to "compare and contrast" the involvement of Canada and Mexico in WWII, doesn't the task seem fairly straightfoward? Why do I have to give a full preview of planned later work...? GRR. With this one, too, I haven't done a heck of a lot of reading, other than kinda familiarizing myself with the sequence of events in WWII. All I've written for the outline so far is something along the lines of "the two countries have very little in common". Surprisingly, that doesn't take two pages to say...(!)
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home