mercredi, février 16, 2005
  fix it
I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I'm really struggling with sleeping during the week. I kept waking up at various points last night and finally just decided I would get up (notice the 6:30 AM blog post). So I make it through my long day of classes and get home and try to start on my reading. But I'm so tired now that my concentration is shot. So I'm not sure how to proceed, since I also still can't sleep.

Maybe I need to do more yoga or exercise of some kind. Tonight I'm going with a hot bath.

In the back of my mind are these concerns: Prague paper; WWII paper; history midterm; cognitive midterm; cognitive paper; politics presentation; politics paper; religion paper. I wish I would just stop stressing and realize that I'll get it all done. But I feel this tremendous pressure to get a lot of progress made before I go away next weekend, because there are several of those that are due the second week back after that break.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home