mercredi, février 09, 2005
  hump day
I did better on today's Cognitive quiz. 17 out of 20. I was wrong the other day about the quizzes being worth 5% each. It's 4% each. So on the first one I got 2.8 out of 4. Today I got 3.4 out of 4. I told you I'd work my way UP.

I even stopped to debate with Standing after class about the ambiguity of one question. He had an item on there something like, Mary says it's going to rain today; we ask Mary how she arrived at this conclusion. Mary is (a) reasoning, (b) introspecting, (c) conceptualizing, (d) analyzing. I know what each of those terms mean and the answer didn't seem obvious to me.

In other news, Dooce is going to be on ABC World News Tonight - tonight! That girl is BIG-TIME, man. I think she's getting funnier these days - I laugh a lot when I read her posts.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home