vendredi, février 18, 2005
  midterm day
I'm writing the 20th Century World midterm this morning. So I'm sitting here reviewing various things we've covered so far, like colonialism, nationalism, World War I, the Russian Revolution, the rise of fascism after WWI, the Treaty of Versailles, the Great Depression, the rise of Hitler, the Spanish civil war, and the beginnings of World War II (we're just getting to that, so it's not a major focus of the exam). The library opens at 8:00, so I'll head over soon to finish my studying there.

I've done all of the readings for this class (can't always say that), and I have not missed any classes. I have a ton of class notes. Also, this is kind of my favourite class, so I'm planning to write a lot and get myself the 80 I've been targetting.

Yesterday I got a care package from my mother. In it were four boxes of Kraft Dinner, "sharp cheddar". I'm all stocked up now. Yay!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home