jeudi, février 03, 2005
  oops!
Resolved: Canada's constitution is the most democratic of the three countries we are studying.

Those of us in Group "A", the affirmative side, have until Monday to post our debate arguments on "WebCT", the service that hosts this type of thing (it's new to me). It occurred to me that we could kinda wait it out and see what other people posted and, if we wanted to, we could basically create a post based on some combination of the other posts. Of course, I will not be doing that, because I want mine to be PERFECT and I would rather create it myself. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to log in and compare my argument to others'. The first girl to post in my "group" has made a little error. Remember, we are comparing how democratic the constitutions are. Two of her sentences begin with "Canada's constitution is the most diplomatic because...".

That made me giggle; we've got a diplomatic constitution.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home