dimanche, février 20, 2005
  still stressing...
For my Cognitive Psychology class, I am writing a paper on the effects of aging on cognitive functions. I have 21 research papers downloaded and ready to be reviewed, so my target for today is to get 6 of them read with relevant notes made. I'm on my third right now. Even though this paper is not due until March 14, my new goal is to have it as close to complete as possible before I go away this week. The less I have to worry about when I get back, the better I'll feel.

Pammy was telling me the other day that she plans to pack light and just carry on all her luggage, since we'll be making connecting flights in Detroit and Amsterdam, and she's worried about lost luggage. Have I mentioned how I'm not the best packer...? Now I'm planning to pack light myself, so Friday will be the test of my skills.

Pammy is flying into Montreal Friday evening, so I'm planning to take a bus to meet her there, where we'll spend the night before flying out around noon on Saturday. By the time we arrive in Prague, it will be 10:20 AM Sunday morning, local time. I've never flown such a long flight before; I'm hoping that sleep comes easily on the plane.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home