jeudi, février 24, 2005
  tick tick tick
I haven't packed yet. I figure I'll catch either the 4:00 or 5:00 bus to Montreal tomorrow, so I've still got the day to get ready. Pammy arrives around 7:00, and we will rendez-vous at an undisclosed airport hotel. (Undisclosed to you - she and I both know where it is.)

Today went by too fast. I spent time on the phone with Tone-L, Mom, Gina, and Scott. CP came by to receive his cat-feeding instructions (and to watch Wife Swap - he loves that show). I even skipped TWO classes today so I could be at home getting organized and doing some homework. Mostly no homework was done today...

I've had this odd headache most of the day. I think I waited too long to have my first caffeine of the day, and well, you know how these caffeine headaches are (they don't go away, even with drugs). I tried doing some yoga, taking Tylenol, ingesting caffeine, having a hot bath. And still I'm in pain. Thumbs down to the headache.

I purchased some travel stuff today: two disposable cameras (they were on sale)... and, well, that's all that's really worth mentioning.

Here's the rough itinerary, for those who care: we leave Montreal Saturday at noon and fly to Detroit. We leave Detroit at 5-ish for Amsterdam. We leave Amsterdam at 9-ish (the next morning) for Prague, arriving at 10:30-ish local time.

And in other news, I got a disappointing 72% on my Modern Government midterm. Truthfully, though, I'm not that disappointed. I do what I can. So much for those 80s I was aiming for...!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home