mardi, mars 08, 2005
  back in the grind
I actually skipped my two afternoon classes today. I convinced myself that I could afford to miss them in order to dedicate some time to my looming projects. I gotta hand in my religion paper on Thursday. I worked on it on the 8-hour plane ride from Amsterdam, but it needs work still.

And the fact that I have to stand up in front of my politics class a week from today means I sure better get my butt moving on a decent presentation, so as not to look like an utter fool. I want my PowerPoint presentation to look impressive, so I stole a template from a government website and modified it to fit my subject area. I think it looks good. I'm so glad I'm becoming (somewhat) proficient with Photoshop (and PowerPoint). See:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I might change the title, but I wanted to fill in something just to have a good draft going.

Man oh man do I hurt today, too. I'm coughing so much (and hard) that my head is pounding. I took some good drugs and they're helping, but my throat is sure burning.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home