lundi, mars 14, 2005
  change of plans
Okay, I'm totally not recommending electoral reform. It's just too big of a subject area for me to cover, and so far I've focussed more on the other aspects of democratic reform, so I'm going to go with the "recall" provision. My logic is this: this is the best option because if MPs feel they could lose their jobs, they'll push for greater freedom within the legislature, and take the role of representative more seriously if they know they'll be held to account before the next election if they piss their constituents off.

Good plan, I think...

Oh, and that thing about me not being stressed? Not applicable anymore. I'm kinda panicking, as I count down the hours until the presentation (13 right now). I better pull this thing together.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home