vendredi, mars 25, 2005
  damn
I'm getting sick again. And I never really recovered from the last cold. What the heck is up with that - don't you know that the Ryans don't get sick? (okay, Gina gets sick, but she's not a Ryan by birth so we let her get away with it..)

Yesterday Devin was kind enough to help me construct an outline for my next paper. So I've got a rough layout for my compare-Mexico-and-Canada on WWII assignment. Just don't ask how much I've got written yet. Since I'm planning to devote the rest of the weekend to Prague 1968, this one needs to be basically completed by tonight. Yeesh.

It seems like a lot of people I know are dealing with intense new experiences. Must be some strange planetary alignment going on.

Oh. I just checked Jonathan, who says that, "The Moon will be Full tonight, just before 9pm. That's why so many of us are having an intense time."

That full moon will get you every time.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home