lundi, mars 07, 2005
  Image hosted by Photobucket.com
First assignment completed. I had to refute the assertion that "masculine power is asserted through violence; feminine power through nurturing". I don't think it was my best work, but I think my writing rocks (plus I looked over other positions posted), so it at least sounds good. The kids make it easy when they say stuff like "every conflict between powers has been settled by violence". I pointed out that conflicts end up on the battlefield only after other means have failed. And I tried to make the point that military power is not necessarily the domain of men. I dunno man.

You have no idea how tired I am. After sleeping through breakfasts and wake-up calls in Prague, Pammy and I started requesting duplicate calls - especially important on travel days. Today's were at 6 and 6:15 AM, since we were catching the 7 AM shuttle to the airport for her flight and my bus.

It hurts when I cough.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home