lundi, mars 21, 2005
  I'm on a roll now...
I have written just over 600 words for my Cognitive paper. That's about a quarter of the way done. I'm feeling more motivated today; I think I'll get most of this done tonight and finalize it in the morning to be handed in.

Tomorrow I don't have class until 1:00, and that's my only class of the day. Gotta like it when your profs take a week off. Bill's actually in New York for his United Nations practicum class; they do some kind of mock proceedings at the actual UN offices, I think.

I will lose some marks, but all of my profs will accept my papers late. I'm going to be a paper-writing machine this week. It is what it is.

I got back my second debate mark for NA-1860. 3.5 out of 5. It was a little short - I wrote it the day I got back from the trip, so was running short of energy and time. Decent mark.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home