mercredi, mars 16, 2005
  I'm tired
...I was saying to Scott earlier how I needed to come up with a plan, one in which I care more about my work. I'm not being such a good, motivated student right now.

I'm just so mentally worn out for some reason. It's hardly the time to be contemplating 3 major papers. My cognitive paper that was due Monday? Not done. I'm waiting to hear from my prof whether he'll accept it late. My NA-1860 paper due today? Not done. She has a late policy, at least, so I'll get it done over the weekend at the latest. This afternoon I have a cognitive quiz, so I'm going to be spending the next couple hours reading. And tomorrow I have that midterm in Modern Government, so tonight is shot too.

The brutal part is that next week should actually be a relatively easy week. Why couldn't I have more stuff due then instead of now...? Cute Bill's away next week, so my two classes with him Tuesday and Thursday are cancelled. It's Good Friday, too, so no class then either. I believe we actually have a 4-day weekend here in L'ville. A lot of the kids will probably be away. See, THAT would be a good time to work on stuff. But alas, it's all due before then. Sheesh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home