dimanche, mars 13, 2005
  It will all hit me tomorrow...
People, I'm living in some kind of denial. I am well aware that I have a bazillion major projects due in the next couple weeks, but I seem to have maxxed out on the amount of stress I'm capable of feeling. I am blissfully un-stressed.

Well, there's a little bit of stress regarding not being stressed, but all-in-all, not much. Which is really stupid. Ask me how much progress I've made on the two term papers due this week (preliminary research only). I've been focussing on the actual live presentation that I need to do Tuesday, but that's followed by a quiz on Wednesday and midterm on Thursday. When will I have time to write two papers..!

Plus, after the Prague adventure and arriving back in town only to have to dive right back into class days, this weekend was my first chance to really relax. So that's kinda what I've been doing. Other than some yoga yesterday, and a quick walk up to CP's place, I've been holed up in my shack, not being all that productive.

Speaking of my walk to CP's, I want to mention our new snow. Yes, more snow! Less than a foot this time, but added to the pile accumulated the other day, we've got quite a nice heap. This time the snow was heavier, since it's been hovering around the freezing mark mostly. That means that it clings to the trees and is quite beautiful and calming to walk through (other than the workout it provides when you can't grip the sidewalk). I am fully enjoying the snow this winter. It's lovely.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home