mercredi, mars 09, 2005
  just call me genius
We got quite the snow dump over night. Probably over a foot - hard to trudge through. But beautiful. And bright - when you go inside you can't see, as though coming in from a sunny summer day. But alas, it ain't summer; it's damn cold out there. A little different than the plus fifteen you guys in Calgary are living with...!

So I dragged my sick self to school this morning only to discover that my 9:30 class was cancelled. I debated coming home to work on projects until my afternoon schedule started, but I opted instead to drag my good friend Scott off for a nice long coffee and chat session. Pretty generous of me considering he told me this morning that I looked "terrible". Guess that's what I get for spending the night coughing. And I thought I'd managed to pull myself together pretty well in spite of all the hacking...

My afternoon classes were okay. In cognitive he had our midterms marked. I wrote this one the Wednesday before the break and was fairly unsure how I'd done - I was having motivation issues that day, but I still prepared somewhat thoroughly. So before getting the midterm back I braced myself - I like to go in with low expectations to avoid disappointment, so the target is usually 70 percent.

I got 54 out of 60. That's a 90%! Sweet.

Dr. Standing liked my writing (my talented fluff saves me again); his comments: an excellent commentary - ideas are presented in a deft and interesting way. Deft! And this one is worth twenty percent of my final mark, so this gives me a nice 18 out of 20. Genius, man.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home