mercredi, mars 30, 2005
  no roadtrip for me this year. well, maybe to Sherbrooke.
I don't usually have a problem sleeping. Tonight I am wide awake, writing my paper (I tried to sleep but failed). This is my last overdue paper. When it's done I can dive into the reading I've fallen behind in over the past few weeks. I can also stop skipping classes. This semester has consisted of a lot of stress for me.

In other news, plans are being made for a little bit of birthday fun this weekend. By coincidence, two of the more "mature" students around here (that'd be Scott and me) have birthdays separated by a day. We are both turning 31 this weekend - me on Saturday, him on Sunday. So we're having a joint party, which Devin has kindly agreed to host, before we head out to Sherbrooke, so that our bar options consist of something other than the good old Golden Lion.

frou is also turning 31 on Saturday, obviously. Here we are last year on our birthday, in Seattle, one of our stops on the 30th-birthday-roadtrip-extravaganza.
yeah
(click for larger image)
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home