jeudi, mars 31, 2005
  report card
I got my first religion paper back. I knew it wasn't terribly fantastic, so I'm pleased with my 74%. It's worth forty percent of my final mark, so that's 29.6. Decent.

Today we did course evaluations for Bill's classes. I know I've mentioned numerous times that I like cute Bill, but over this past semester I've come to realize that he's actually quite the lazy, unhelpful teacher. Our class outlines are inaccurate, grading criteria is unclear, tests are not representative of course material, etc. I gave him some pretty low ratings and wrote in my comments too. Poor, lazy Bill.

In other news, I MADE IT THROUGH MARCH!! I'm pretty relieved right now.

I attended all three of my classes today. With no more papers to write, I'm going to be sure and attend all classes until the end of the semester and try and get myself get caught up. I have a LOT of reading to do.

But this weekend we party. There's talk of going to a strip club. Apparently that was my decision..?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home