dimanche, mars 20, 2005
  trying. to. get. motivated.
I'm not performing so impressively this month. Sure, I made it through that presentation (he gave me a 76) fairly well (other than the comment about me seeming bored and disinterested) (better than petrified, as I was feeling, I say).

But since then I'm really stumbling. I failed my cognitive quiz on Wednesday - it's only worth 4%, so it's not terrible (I got 1.4), but I'm struggling to stay on top of everything else too. Also, my Modern Government midterm on Thursday was a pretty sad showing. It's a good bet that I failed that, too. And it's worth considerably more.

And now. Two overdue papers. On which I've made little progress. Every day that passes is more deductions. But I sit down to research, read, organize, and I just can't stay focussed. My subject material has suddenly become terribly un-interesting to me (maybe Bill had it right; I've lost interest?).

Cognitive: Do older people perform less well than younger ones in every type of cognitive task?

NA-1860: Compare and contrast the roles of Canada and Mexico in WWII

All I can do at this point is remind myself that failing is NOT an option. So I must push through. It's hard.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home