vendredi, mars 25, 2005
  whatever, harper
This pisses me off. Last month, in a story called "Harper pleased by budget, won't bring down government" Stephen Harper said:

"There's nothing in this budget that would justify an election at this time," Harper told reporters.

"I'm a lot happier than I thought I'd be. The major priorities in this budget are Conservative priorities."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And now, in "Tories will reject budget over Kyoto, Harper says", based on what sounds like BULLSHIT to me, it's:

"This is an attempt by the government to get unlimited power to impose multimillion-dollar fines on any basis, without any parliamentary approval or discussion, whatsoever. It is completely unacceptable," he said.

Sounds like bullshit political maneuvering to me. You want to force an election based on climate change? Okay, then.

See also Tories threaten to force election
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home