dimanche, avril 03, 2005
  birthday party wrap-up
Nick has put together an awesome video from the party last night - with music and everything. There's a fun clip of everybody singing happy birthday to Scott and me and then us blowing out the candles on our cake. Devin made us a yummy chocolate cake.

The party was a smashing success and I think everybody had an excellent night. We drank lots and wore party hats. I also wore blue eye shadow. I think that made all the difference.

Here's a shot of Devin and me (taken with Scott's camera-phone).

Thank you to everybody who called, sent email, sent e-cards, and came to the party. I think my mailman took Friday off, so I haven't received any snail-mail yet. My 31st year has started well. Or is this my 32nd..?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home