vendredi, avril 08, 2005
  can you believe it
I'm heading into my last week of classes. I've kinda been in denial about it all; it's hard to look forward when you're so aware of all that needs to be done still.

All that needs to be done is the obvious preparing for exams and papers, but it's hitting me now that I've got a ton of other preparations to make. Buying a plane ticket (which means committing to a departure date), packing, organizing, moving on. A smaller version of what I went through last fall, but still an overwhelming task.

Hell, in the midst of all this should I also be updating my resume and doing my job search? Too much to think about.

Also, can I get some input? I think I've narrowed down my grad pic selection, but would like to hear some opinions. I've posted this one before:

But, take a look at this, too (click for image), and let me know which one you think I should go with, if you feel like voicing an opinion. Thanks!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home