vendredi, avril 08, 2005
  dill next?
This school year I did something dumb. I was stingy in my spice-buying. In September I invested in a couple bottles of multi-purpose spices for cooking (Mrs. Dash and a roasted garlic and pepper blend). And almost this entire time I've been missing plain old garlic powder. I like a dash of garlic powder in my tomato soup. I like a touch of garlic powder in my mashed potatoes. But silly me, I decided that I'd spent enough on spices for the year, so I've been depriving myself. It's an odd thing to be frugal about, I know.

I was telling Devin this story recently, and, being the kind soul that he is, he showed up the other night with a present for me: a bottle of garlic powder.

And he wonders why I keep cooking meals for him...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home