vendredi, avril 29, 2005
  guess what guess what guess what?
I'M DONE!!

Yeah, it's eleven o'clock on a Friday night, the last day of the semester, and my paper was due today. What'd you think, I'd have it done early or something?

Philosophy and religion hurt my brain - that was a tough paper. Wanna know the conclusions? Bultmann says the passage from Genesis about creation was totally myth. But that a Christian man knows that nature and history are permeated with God's activity, and the physical "sense" of this knowing is sufficient proof for faith. Or something. Bultmann is considered pretty controversial in religious circles, because they don't like their good book being dismissed as fairytale. But he was still a believer and had good intentions with his propositions. He actually wanted to make religion more accessible to the modern rational man by negating some of the more supernatural facets of the story. Ah well.

I must go drink.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home