jeudi, avril 21, 2005
  leavin on a jet plane
I'm booked. Two weeks from today I'll fly home. See you on May 5th, Calgary.

In the last few days I've managed to sell all of the stuff I had advertised, except my TV stand. My mattress, carpet, dresser, mirror, lamps, television, broom/dustpan, dishrack, and trash cans have all found new homes. Actually they're still here for a few more days - I asked people to pick up stuff at the end of the month.

It's hard to explain how I feel lately, but it's something in the area of burnt out and exhausted, combined with a little apprehension, surprise and sadness. The surprise is because the last couple months went by so fast that I can't quite believe it's time to leave already. The sadness is because after eight months doing this deal, it feels like this is where my life is. I'm coming back to Calgary to family and friends, but I have to start over again with the building-a-life thing.

The extreme fatigue makes it hard to get geared up for studying. I have a lot of reading to do for Cognitive on Saturday, followed by NA-1860 on Sunday. It's going to be a tough weekend.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home