mercredi, avril 06, 2005
  More 85s... sheesh
I got back my Prague paper. He gave me 85. Sweet.

He did deduct some late marks, though, so I'm down to 70. Not bad, considering his official late policy is to deduct 10% per day, and my paper was an entire week late. He made a note on my paper that this was as "soft" as he could go. I'm okay with that. His comments:

"Very clear and well-constructed, and you ask and largely answer some pertinent questions. Perhaps a bit too much on the early years, so that treatment of 1968 gets rushed, but the analysis of the 1940s / 50s is very well done."

He's totally right on that point. By the time I had written what I felt was the important history, I had kind of run out of steam and enthusiasm, so I did sorta rush through the rest. Oh well. It's all good.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home