mercredi, mai 18, 2005
  about my job
I'm working for a young lawyer named Stacey. She's blonde and nice.

It's funny what you forget that you know. I swear, I could almost run a closing for a private placement at this point.

I think since they were told I was just out of university they think I'm pretty young.

On my first day, I was asked to meet with a client when he arrived to endorse some cheques. We selected a boardroom and chatted while he signed. Floyd would have never let me do that.

The law firm is located in an office tower above a mall. I went to Arby's for lunch. Malls remind me that I'm hopelessly out of style and too poor to do anything about it.

But!

I made one hundred and thirty dollars today. And I'll get a paycheque on Friday. Let the debt repayment begin.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home