samedi, mai 14, 2005
  bad wine
Last night I headed over to BU to meet up with Pammy P. and Tone-L for some beverages. I drank red wine. We were there for quite a while, so we're feeling pretty good after much drinking. Pammy and I hit the VLTs for a bit - no big winners last night, though. Pammy said she noticed Jessie, our waitress, open a new bottle of wine before pouring our last drinks of the evening, and we figure that's what did us in. Pammy and I can handle our liquor, so the puking and hangover we suffered this morning were out of proportion to what we drank. She said she's gotten sick from the wine at BU on a previous occasion - I guess they don't serve a lot of it, nor store it correctly, so it goes bad. Who knew the wine would get me...? That's an experience I don't want to have again.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home