vendredi, mai 13, 2005
  Salsa, we're not in Lennoxville anymore
Today I arranged to meet Anders for a drink; I figured after my hard day of job applications (all two of them) and biking I deserved a treat. We decided to go to the Metropolitan Grill on 17th Avenue. This is a pretty trendy restaurant/bar in a pretty trendy area. There's a lot of well put together people in there. And it's an older crowd - 30s and up. Things have changed since the last time I visited the bathrooms, though. On the back of the stall doors are flat screen TVs showing short films. There were hockey clips when I was in there. I wonder why they weren't trying to sell me anything...

Then I drove home in rush hour traffic. Gotta love Crowchild Trail at dinnertime.

In other technology news, yesterday I did my yoga workout with my video playing on Dalt's 60-inch TV. We've got all the gear here.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home