dimanche, mai 15, 2005
  together in this brief eternity
I think it's the fallout from too much cramming of information into my brain over the past few months, but lately I find I have no interest in reading anything deeper than the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I try to read the news online, the newspaper, a magazine, and I just cannot concentrate, or care, apparently. All brain power has been used up for the season.

Now I spend too much time playing poker at pokerroom.com. I recently discovered the No Limit tables, and I'm just loving it. Of course, I still only play with fake money. That's probably a very good thing.

Today's plan is to tackle my income taxes, apply for some jobs (there were some good ones in yesterday's Calgary Herald), do some pilates on the big screen (screen size doesn't actually matter, but Dalt's TV room has the most area for exercising), and maybe go for a bike ride.

Already this morning I made omelettes for me and Mom. Then I went next door for coffee and helped get kids ready for church. Everyone's at church now, so I've go the place to myself.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home