mercredi, juin 08, 2005
  said he's going back to find what's left of his world
Calgary isn't designed for so much rain. Calgarians aren't equipped to handle such rainy weather either. All the golfers are antsy 'cause they can't golf, right, Tone-L? The sheltered driving ranges must be very popular these days. Certain people (i.e. me) don't really have proper summer rain footwear - I'm used to wearing sandals all summer. My wardrobe needs some serious help, but for now my toes are getting wet.

Also, some drainage equipment which isn't typically put to much use is being tested big time. For instance, it turns out that the drain outside my mom's house isn't so capable of handling mass amounts of water. Guess where that water ended up? Yup, in the basement... Don't worry, though, my room wasn't hit. Dalt's got a fancy fan system set up (i.e. three fans) to dry out the carpet at the bottom of the stairs.

In other news, beggars can't be choosers. Jonathan had this to say for me today:
Mercury's sharp angle to Mars suggests that you, lately, have been using a route over which the access rights have been dubious for some while. Maybe you didn't know, maybe the rules have only just changed. But never mind. The long way is still open. And it is not THAT long.
This morning I got a call from my agency about a permanent legal position, not in a law firm. I told her to send my resume. When I think about it, my legal experience outside law firms has been much more positive than within firms, so maybe this has potential. We'll see, I guess. I gotta change something, and soon.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home