dimanche, juin 05, 2005
  the stillness of remembering what you had...
and what you lost
...this is just a blog about the non-blogging going on here lately. Sorry for the unannounced hiatus, people, but my state of mind is not conducive to updates lately. I wish I had something to say other than, this sucks, I'm depressed, but alas, that's about the gist of things.

Since this coming weekend is my official graduation from Bishop's and I won't be able to attend the actual ceremony, I'd planned to maybe go out for dinner with family and friends, but I honestly don't feel much like celebrating these days.

I even went jogging twice this weekend, but the endorphin highs were short-lived. My dad used to say "you can't be fit and unhappy", so we'll see if he's right; I'll stick with it. How long do I need to run to achieve a day-long buzz?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home