lundi, juin 06, 2005
  take her hand, she will lead you through the fire
I think just for fun I'm going to proclaim myself Chief Executive Officer (of what...? My life, maybe). I've been typing some documents this morning and liked that title, so I think I'll take it.

One thing I know, though, is that I'm not the Chief Executive Officer of parking. Throughout the spring months in Calgary they put up signs advising that they'll be cleaning the streets "in you neigbourhood", so please don't park there for two days. It's our turn, in "my" neighbourhood, today and tomorrow.

So last night when I got home from my movie, I figured I'd drive up the alley and park in the the space allotted for the house where I'm currently residing. But frou's old car is there (why - don't ask), and Keri had already moved his van into his spot. So I figured I was stuck with street parking. Only after being told by both of my landlords to get my car into the alley, it is now parked in the middle of the alley (kinda in front of the two aforementioned vehicles occupying the actual spots), practically begging to be run into.

I'm not the Chief Executive Officer of parking.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home