mardi, juin 28, 2005
  who's gonna talk to me til the sun comes up
I recently introduced Gina to the wonders of music downloading (still legal here in Canada). Kyle (he's eight) is loving it; he sits in front of the computer playing his songs and singing along. Keri's even making requests for me to put on my iPod for his runs. He didn't used to listen to music when he ran but he's trying it out; when you're running for close to two hours the tunes kinda help (since I only run 20-30 minutes so far I'll take his word for it; the tunes help me, too).

I'd seen Mariah on Oprah one day a while back singing her new song, but kinda forgot about it for a bit. Last night I downloaded it (to Keri and Gina's computer; mine's still inactive due to my homeless status) and quickly uploaded it to my iPod. It's really quite good ("we belong together", don't you know).

I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things
Crying, trying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home