samedi, juillet 23, 2005
  I sailed my ship of safety till I sank it
Those Indigo Girls never disappoint. Keri, froo and I attended Folkfest tonight down at Prince's Island Park, and it was a nice, nice evening. Ron Sexsmith played a really good set early, and there were a lot of unfamiliar acts in between, but the concert was closed off with the solid-as-usual performance by Amy and Emily. Closer to Fine, Galileo, Ghost, Shame on You, Land of Canaan, Chicken Man, and some newer ones I didn't quite recognize - those ladies are extremely musical with amazing harmony. It was awesome. Keri and I had seen them play at Lillith Fair a few years back and agree that they are the best concert you could see.

Later I'll tell you about the yellow raincoat dance.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home