mardi, juillet 19, 2005
  my hands are small, I know
In office news, today I was revising a short form offering memorandum for one of our clients who is in the midst of an amalgamation and want to do some financing as soon as that closes. It was kinda interesting, actually, because I'm using a precedent from another deal, but I have to read some of the documents related to this deal to fill in the new details (i.e. we are offering x number of shares at a price of $x per share, to a maximum of 1.5 million shares). Fascinating, huh. I also made progress on some of my FOUR sets of closing books waiting to be assembled. I can probably get one set out the door this week. But we have a takeover bid deal closing this week, too, so hopefully that doesn't blow up and keep me from making any progress.

In real life news, Dalt went in to the clinic today for some follow-up and they decided they better admit him to the hospital. With a blood clot, I guess they give you blood thinners, but maybe he's got too much because he's got lots of crazy bruising up and down his leg. His leg is still rock-hard with the muscle spasm or whatever. Since Gina was working at the hospital tonight, she packed him a bag and we all drove over when she went so we could visit with him. Poor Dalt. Send him your prayers.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home