mercredi, juillet 13, 2005
  my memory is muddy, what's this river that I'm in
Oopsy. So I totally did not go to either of the parties I planned to yesterday. My friends Pammy P and Tone-L just got back into town from their weekend in Mont-Tremblant, so we opted to get together for some non-stampede catch-up drinks. Sam's in Kensington, then Bottoms Up. Then Eddie Bodeans. I hurt today, a little bit.

The office manager at work has been making the rounds delivering rodeo tickets, drink tickets, transit tickets and taxi chits for our afternoon adventure. I'm totally exhausted, but it's supposed to be a nice sunny day, so I'm going to get some caffeine in me and see how I hold up. Go baby cows!

froo is also having Stampede adventures today. She'll be at the rodeo too (in a fancy suite), and gets to see 54-40 later at the O&Y party. I kinda wish I could see that show too, but the tickets are pricey and hard to get.

Nobody noticed that I left work early yesterday. Phew.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home